Choose the type of sedation that's best for you.
10. Oral Sedation is a safe and effective way of relieving the anxiety associated with going to the dentist.
9. Dentists have used oral medications for many years to relieve fear and apprehension associated with dental appointments.
8. It allows patients to relax and feel calm during their dental appointment.
7. It's easy – you take a pill one hour prior to your dental appointment.
6. Some patients are so relaxed that they sleep right through their dental appointment.
5. Patients are so relaxed and comfortable, that a large amount of a complex treatment can be accomplished in a single appointment.
4. People who have trouble getting numb are often helped by Oral Sedation Dentistry.
3. If you are scared of needles, sedation dentistry can help you.
2. People who have difficulty controlling movements, such as Parkinson's Disease or Cerebral Palsy are often helped by oral sedation.
1. The dentist can complete more dental treatments in a shorter period of time on a patient who is relaxed.
Learn More About Oral Sedation
To learn more about Oral Sedation Dentistry, please visit the following link:
Dr. Kuen Chow will guide you through IV sedation.
Call for a free consultation to see if IV sedation dentistry is right for you.
Follow the link below to learn more about IV Sedation Dentistry:
"We can help you choose the type of sedation that's best for you!"
DO YOU HAVE:
• Extreme fear thinking about having dental work done?
• Previous traumatic dental experience?
• High gag reflex?
• Difficulty getting “frozen”?
If you have any or all of the previous criteria, you’re a candidate for sedation dentistry.